June 6-11, 2017
Vista Verde Retreat Center, Carson, NM
Join Retreat Hosts, Irene Doherty and Karina Jacobson, for 5 nights in the land of enchantment, a place where we feel connected to our ancestors and the one heart beat of the earth. Vista Verde Retreat is surrounded by the solitude of nature in the Carson National Forest. Our retreat includes daily meditation with instruction, yoga asana and yoga nidra practices. We will hike and soak at the sacred Ojo Caliente Hot Springs, make malas (prayer beads), be serenaded with sound healing and enjoy bodywork and other surprises from special guests. During our time together we will journey through the elemental wheel of healing; Ether, Air, Fire, Water and Earth. Our practices and activities will flow with this wheel and allow us to touch our own hearts and spirit. All yoga practices will be accessible to everyone’s level of experience and our hike is an easy to moderate trail to Posi Pueblo, a site of a once thriving community of native people.
Save $60 off a tent or $100 off a room when you register by February 1, 2017
Tent Pricing: $725, deposit $325
Room Pricing: $1100, deposit $400
*Special pricing for double occupancy room.
*Prices do not include bodywork/clairvoyant sessions or travel.
The Yoga Studio
The practice of yoga assists you in cultivating a quiet mind and bringing ease and vitality to all that you are; clearing a path to live life at your highest potential, fully expressed.
~Create Space in the Joints
~Increase Spine Mobility
~Bring about Flexibility and Strength to Muscles
~Support the Endocrine System (hormones)
~Revive Cellular Respiration
~Balance the Nervous System
~Calm Stress Responses and Tension
~The effort you put out is the experience you will take in so why not make it count.
~Get more out of going to large group classes.
~You deserve the very best, even if you don’t believe it.
~Individual or small groups means Personal Attention so you find the yoga that fits you without the high cost.
~A warm and comfortable place to begin your practice or take it to the next level.
Integrated Yoga Styles
- Hatha The science of purifying the mind by first purifying the body. Hatha is the container for all other styles of asana practice. Working with our unique alignment this style teaches us how to balance our strength with flexibility.
- Vinyasa Syncronizing movement to our breath creates a flow to stabilize the body’s respiration. Poses are organized in a progressive sequence; establishing a gradual, intelligent and forward moving course of practice.
- Iyengar This style focuses on the physical alignment while holding or transitioning between postures. Thus minimizing any risk of injury and carving a path to practice with an existing injury.
- Kundalini By focusing on the flexibility and energy of our spine we tap into the core of our physical being. Kundalini movements are highly energizing and uplifting.
- Yoga Nidra Yoga sleep. While laying in sivasana (final resting pose) students are guided into deep physical relaxation while keeping clarity of the mind. This technique is extremely effective for reducing stress and improving REM sleep.
All instruction is given in a private setting with a complete focus on your individual intentions and experience.
One-on-One and Partner sessions available.
9-10:15 am | Restore + Yoga Nidra | Westminster
12-1 pm | Vinyasa Flow | Arvada
9-10:15 am | Hatha | Westminster
4:30-5:45 pm | Foundations of Yoga + Breathing | Westminster
6-7:30 pm | Intermediate Flow | Westminster